Monday, March 2, 2009

Philosophical Mumbo Jumbo

How do you emotionally detach yourself, as part of a couple, when dealing with personal issues of the other, which may or may not have direct impact on you?

How do you step back and let them make their decisions, make their mistakes or otherwise instead of taking it on as your issues?

Where do you draw the line in listening and interfering in their decision making? How do you avoid the emotional entanglement?
How do I stay non committal?

I guess there is no easy way if a third party is involved and you suspect their motives for doing certain things.If so how do you distance yourself from that view and find a fresh perspective?

When I step back and reassess I realise my emotional involvement and I am not happy about it

I can only hope the new day, tomorrow, will involve honest and productive work which will bar social drivel, shallow people, their hidden agendas and manipulations from entering my mind

I feel utterly drained and for what?

No comments:

Post a Comment