Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reflections

The sense of want and need for peace.
The sense of feeling your brain clogged.
Knowing your threshold for patience with the rest of the world is zilch or thin right now.
The sense of provocation towards everyone.

You know you need peace and want your head clear.
You know you need to unclog your brain.
I don’t know about patience and the rest of the world. All my life I have been polite and courteous of others even in times of upheaval. I didn’t think I should take my burdens to the outside world. However I have faced others’ snappiness in their times of stress. I didn’t and don’t believe I should face those but of course they thought they had the right and people would say “she is going through a rough time Don't take it to heart”
To hell with it. Take it elsewhere! Will people have the same empathy if it was me who was snappy? I don’t think so.

I was near snapping at people if they at least said the wrong word to me yesterday. Especially one woman. Luckily they didn’t.

Amongst all these I laugh to feel the facial muscles working and enjoy the sensation. It simultaneously clears my head albeit superficially.
But it does help though not in any depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment