Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Making Sense

Where do I begin and where do I end? Everyone have their limit of endurance. I think I have reached mine. I can’t concentrate nor retain what was told a second before. How hard I try I can't recall what was said. That is not good when working.

I know I must cast everything aside and concentrate on work. But how? How do I do it? Everything frightens me but I can’t let anxiety overcome and sabotage what I have. There is no compassion in the working world.

I wish I could compose myself like I used to. Now everyone can see when something is not right. I don’t like it. That frightens me to believe that I have reached my limit.I feel like yelling and screaming or just walking away. But I can't.

Nothing seems right. I feel it is not right that three of us are paying for someone’s misfortune not once but many times over. Something doesn’t seem right. How can that be? How can it be that we continue to pay for his sins?

No comments:

Post a Comment