Friday, March 20, 2009

Putting up a Brave Face

I had a difficult day today both emotionally and physically. Woke up in the morning with the whole body aching. Wished I could phone work and say I am not coming in. But I don’t have that luxury. Not anymore. I have to correct someone else mistakes.

If circumstances were different and my life took a different turn giving me the opportunity to gear my life where I wanted it to go, then I would be living a stress free life today working only to keep busy and not necessarily to depend on that.

But life had other plans and I just couldn’t win. How unfair!

Went though lots of emotions in the morning before going to work and gathering the strength to pert up to work was a feat.
Around mid morning I felt the downturn of the radar and brain going into hibernation. It was very hard especially around people to keep a straight face and talk.
I was crying inside but had to carry on as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment