Saturday, March 14, 2009

Feelings

Feelings of mixed emotions overwhelm me. Feelings of anger, of frustration and more feelings of frustrations and more anger.

I am angry. I feel angry most of the time. Not at anyone in particular but with everyone and everything.
I feel like just driving and keep driving away. I don’t know where. I just need to go. I feel I can't cope.
Most people are phoney. They say one thing to your face and do entirely different thing.
Everything is valued in $$ terms in this world. Yes even us humans. Hell mostly us humans.
We are respected based on our $$ worth. Of course words of phoney philosophy roll out of people’s mouths about how money is not what makes a person, money is not everything blah blah. Like hell it doesn’t, in reality!
How people treat you will change from the moment they find out your money has run out.Don't tell me otherwise.

Yesterday I was asked to add this phoney article in a newsletter I was putting together and it took every ounce of strength in me not scream, laugh at the farcical, hypocritical claims
Here’s what it was. “Community workers do their jobs for the love of their community not for monetary gain or power!!!!!!” Yeah right, show me one and I’ll show you a person who has never sinned!
Yeah I know I diverted but this is my blog and I can divert and write whatever the hell I want. Who is going to stop me!
All other times I have to wear this smile on my face compose myself and act as if eveything thing is alright. Well everything is not alright!
That is my vent for the day. Did it make me feel any better? Nah, not one iota.
Thank God for my blog I can write anything without being judged or asked to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment