Monday, February 9, 2009

Ok I admit I am supposed to be a mature person. Hell I am a mother of two grown children. Ok one grown, the law says she is, and other still growing, needing nurturing.
I am tired......of work....juggling so many things on so many fronts. I can’t complain, rather not supposed to complain, just grin and carry on. Maybe I can complain, up to a point I believe. I have to know when to stop otherwise people don’t want to know you. You become such a drag. You have to be fun fun fun all the time.

But things happen or deceitful, devious, scheming people happen in your life and I need to complain. Need to expel resentment/depression/angst and more. Find a fresh perspective from another person.
And...............
I need to complain on an ongoing basis until woe giver is given a flick from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment