Saturday, February 21, 2009

Making Sense

Do things make sense all the time? I don’t think so. Many things do not make any sense most of the time. It is a bit like art really. I can’t make head or tail of some art. I don’t think many people do, most of us pretend we know or like art to show our supposed refinement and sophistication.

Hell I never get art except the straight forward ones. Like sceneries, portraits etcetera. But I have developed the right attitude with appreciative comments like “beautiful colours” which is by large true. But if I am to be honest, it is mind numbingly boring to go to an art exhibition unless it is followed by cheese and wine later.

Some art are naturally beautiful, granted, even if it is blobs of colour splattered across the canvas representative of the painter’s mood at the time, still it doesn't make sense as the observer.

I think I went on a tangent here. Oh well.........this is my blog and I can damn well write what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment