Friday, February 13, 2009

FB

FB! Good old fashion eavesdropping done the new fashion way. Ultimate invasion of privacy! You settle down in your chair in the comfort of your home and eavesdrop through your monitor without moving a muscle. It could be on people you know from around the corner or half way across the globe. while you chat with your family and friends the rest of the folks watch and read. Life is out there, and bare, for all to see and read!

I was working today when someone walked in and started “my grandson...............” and before she went on with the rest of the story I knew what she was going to say as I read her grandson’s comments on her profile the night before :)

It took everything within me not to laugh or say, “Yep I know he wants to do that!”

No comments:

Post a Comment