Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clear as Mud

So had a training day at work today.I tell ya so much information to absorb in one day. When you do this you have to go here in the system and enter that and then you go there and enter that and on and so forth ....................

When you do this, go here in the system and enter it, then after you do that go there in the system and add that and then you note the receipt number comp generates and write it down here. Oh and don’t worry if you forget to note the number you can always find it the convoluted way. Go here highlight this, pick this option from the drop down menu and it will open this, double click that line and then click that in the new window, voila there is the number you missed the first time. Easy? Sure!
Yep clear as mud at the moment.

I am so tired BUT I am not complaining. It is wonderful to have the avenue to generate income.

I can’t believe that I am having such a hard time to comprehend and absorb something?? I could pick up on comp work fast or so I thought. The feelings when unable to figure out or remember things that were once shown or having to ask again is one of inadequacy :( I don't understand the mental block I am having with this new job. It is not brain surgery for God's sake. To top it all I feel I am so slow too in doing things. :(

Ok on to some positive thinking!

It is still early days considering it is not a full time job and I will get there slowly but surely, and when I do, look back at these times and wonder what I was worried about!
Yep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment