Friday, February 20, 2009

I Think I Have Arrived

Last night in bed, my haven,I meditated more on the situation, weighed up the choices and I think I arrived at one. I repeat “I think”. I made a mental note as to the date I will do it and when I will tell the dragon. How I dread that! Not the decision part but the informing of the decision to the backstabber AKA dragon. She is not a pretty woman. I don’t mean that in any physical sense. Selfish to the hilt in the welfare sector no less! Go figure!

I don't know if my decision is right or wrong or indeed there is a right or wrong one. However the decision I made is in my best interest I think. Some things you do in life or situations you are in are like bad marriages. You wish you were not in that knot and want things to be different or wish you could just walk away, yet it is not that simple

No comments:

Post a Comment