Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coming to a Decision

How do you go about making a decisive decision? The kind, once made, have no return? You can weigh it up, talk to others about it, which no one wants to or can tell you what to do anyway, without any success. You analyse it as perceptively as you can yet vacillate about the decision.

This thing may not even be essential to your happiness or significant to your life. It could, on one hand, have a detrimental effect, when you take backstabbing, undermining etc into consideration, yet, important enough in some respects. So you want to hold on to it for that!

Partly it could be fear of letting go of something you have and if there is another part, I don’t know what it is.
All in all I have to come to a decision soon.

What happened to my sense of adventure? Where did that disappear to? I guess when you have had to live through some horribly wrong decisions made for you by others; fear builds up and eats away at your courage. Add to that mellowing of age and you have a double whammy.

I want my own crystal ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment